Friday, March 23, 2007

Nothing like the smell of crap in the morning

Do you have a dog? if so, you may know this feeling. Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is go down to the basement to let Sophia (my dog) out of her cage, usually this event is met by an excited dog jumping up and trying to lick my face, in fact usually as I start down the stairs I can hear her clawing at the cage to get at me (in a good way). This morning was different, as I walked down the stairs it was silent, and something new a terrible odor. As I approached the door to the basement the smell was so bad I had to tuck my nose into my shirt, I opened the door and there was Sophia with her tail between her legs. It turns out Sophia had a big accident ( which isn't the first time), this accident was different she had hidden her crap under a blanket. At first was angry and wanted to throw up, but then I realized Sophia was teaching me something. No matter how hard I try I can't hide my figurative S*%T from God, just like Sophia couldn't hide hers from me. And lets be honest when you try to hide it, it only gets worse!

No comments: