Thursday, March 22, 2007

My first Blog

Hey this is sweet a forum where I can say anything I want and random people get to read about me! This is kind of fun. I have always prided myself as being an open book what you see is what you get kind of guy. As a result if you know me you probably already know most of what I am going to tell you. I grew up in a Christian home with loving parents who started me on an authentic Christian journey (thanks mom and dad). That journey has lead me to my wonderful wife Kristen who I live with in the hammer along with my dog Princess Sophia and my Cat Gryphon. God called us to the Hammer about a year ago and provided an unbelievable opportunity to work with youth in Dundas as the director of Routes Youth Centre. I love working with these Kids and in the future I will share some of the crazy stories. Through this opportunity I have realized that God has birthed a desire to serve suffering humanity and to share Christ through my actions to everyone and youth specifically. Many of the youth I work with really need to see and feel that hope and love. I am excited with the doors God has opened for me and I pray that he will keep me and put me where he wants me!!!

Well I guess thats enough for my first blog!

Check this website out if you want anymore info on Routes! www.routesyouthcentre.com

No comments: