Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Baby and some random thoughts


I am hoping this works I am still new to the Blogging thing and I am trying to upload the first picture of my baby. Well if it doesn't come up imagine the most beautiful fetus you have ever seen and multiply it by 10 and you will have my little guy or girl.

On a completely different topic I don't have too much to say today except I decided to read Nahum, which if I am completely honest with you I wasn't sure that it existed until I stumbled upon it today. I am trying to do my best to study the entire old testament which at times has been exciting and other times like today has been kind of hard to grasp. So I turned to some commentaries on the book (ironically I choose it because it would be a quick read and then spent an hour or so reading different perspectives), but to sum it up I believe it is saying that GOD doesn't tolerate taking a back seat, and no matter what we do GOD wants to be at the forefront of your thoughts. If he doesn't get that top spot Nahum shows that things won't end well

Let me know if you have a different perspective on Nahum or if you were able to get something else out of it that I didn't see!

No comments: