Thursday, March 29, 2007

Excitement in Ontario Great Lakes

I just got back from a marathon meeting down at DHQ, well I can't say that it was all that bad, I actually quite enjoy shooting the poop with the board that Nathaniel Homewood has put together. I am pretty excited about some of things that are going to be happening in the next year. First of all, the division will be running a teen camp, which I must say is about time and anyone under 17 should definitely check it out, Pernell Goodyear (www.frwy.com) is going to be the guest that week and it promises to be a great time! Then this fall, there will be two other programs running that have got me excited. First, Accelerate which is a mentor/discipleship type program which will be a transforming experience for any high school students looking to really grow in their faith. Secondly, there will be an internship program running for anyone 18-30 out of Hamilton called Cultivate Missional Living and that program will just rock your world. Anyone interested in any of these up coming programs drop me an email and I will get you some more info! Those two programs are sure to help anyone that is looking at and/or finding it difficult to live out an authentic missional faith!

Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Matt Elcome said...

They have been running XCLR8 for 3 years in BC and it has trained up some awesome leaders over here. I am excited about what it will bring to the division.