Monday, May 14, 2007

Why do you got be like that?

Have you ever had one of those moments when you just had to ask yourself why did they have to do that? Today I had an experience which forced me to ask that question. I arrived to my intended destination, got out of my car went inside, and before I was able to say anything I walked into someones bad mood. I was torn a new one for no apparent reason, my response was to smile nod and walk into the other room. But I was left perplexed, "why did that just happen" I mumbled to myself. I did nothing (this time lol) to insight any negativity and yet I received an ocean of sarcasm. I guess its not just this incident that has me a bit rawled up, in fact I pride my self at being able to shrug off negative or destructive comments. I guess what got me today is the fact that this comment came from a person who tends to act/react like that on a regular basis.

Part of me wanted to rip right back at that person, but I didn't. But should I have?

Oh well just needed to vent.

Here is something that made me laugh!

No comments: