Monday, May 28, 2007

What a morning


Should have stayed in bed this morning! After a really long weekend that couldn't have been busier I was looking forward to a glorious sleep and may be even an opportunity to sleep into 9 am. Sophia (our dog) had other plans. She had a serious case of the "Trots" and she decided to defile the carpet in our loft (which is open to our master bedroom). All of a sudden I was woken up by a pungent smell, it was 5 am. Kristen being pregnant her sense of smell is extra sensitive so I had to clean it up right away. As I walked up to the loft (barefoot) I couldn't see the "present" until I heard squirt, it was the sound of me stepping in the stinkiest wettest poo you have ever seen. Lets just say I have never been so disgusted!

After cleaning that nastiness up I thought my terrible morning was over until I went to leave for work around 9 this morning, only to realize Kristen has my extra set of keys, as well as my set of car keys sitting in her car in Oakville.

Oh well what can you do! As terrible of a day I am having, I can't help but smile knowing, my terrible morning was no where near as terrible as it could have been. I am still blessed to have a car to have keys missing for a beautiful pregnant wife, an annoying dog but terribly loving, a crazy cat, a gorgeous house, a loving GOD and some great friends!

I hope you have a good morning with plenty of mental pictures of me with Crap on my foot!

No comments: