Friday, April 6, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth (2006)

Kristen and I sat down to watch "An inconvenient Truth" which is Al Gores documentary on Global warming. I really wasn't excited about watching the movie, and to be honest I had studied the effects of Global warming in a first year environmental Geography course and I managed to quite easily push it out of mind. I decided to watch this movie in the midst of a "God Poke," a poke that has been continually telling me that one of my roles as a Christian is to take care of God's creation. Like all things in life I don't believe I stumbled on this video by accident. I challenge you especially those of you who call yourselves "Christians" to take the environment seriously and to do your part to try and reverse the effects of "Global Warming." If you need a little motivation as to why this is an urgent matter check out the movie, its hard to argue with the evidence.

No comments: