Thursday, April 12, 2007

Church?

What is church? What should Church be? These and others are the questions I have been asking myself for a while now, and I am starting to realize more then ever that the answers to these questions are always changing and they really should always be changing. Paul writes in his letters that we should be everything to everyone, this great calling is impossible if try to reach out to our communities the same ways that were effective 50/60/100 years ago. Things have to change, that being said it is essential that the message doesn't change. We need to be authentic and relevant with how we deliver the message but the message itself is just as relevant today as it has always been.

Just some random thoughts I am working through these days, get ready for some more I as attempt to read my mountain of books.

No comments: