Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Conversations

Lately God has really been impressing on me the value of relationships and through those relationships the life changing conversations you can have. In a society where everything has to be fast, immediate and fit to a schedule, good conversations are hard to find. I believe God is calling us back to friendship and back to conversations. We can probably all remember a conversation we have had with a loved one or a good friend when we were upset or depressed. A conversation where you knew they were supposed to be somewhere else yet they chose to stay with you. Those conversations build true/strong relationships. God has really been impressing on me the importance of giving of my time to people even if that means being late for work, church, whatever but I need to be willing to take that time. I guess the challenge is, are you making time to have those conversations with loved ones, neighbors, friends?

No comments: