Friday, November 16, 2007

Ottawa with the Boys

Just got back from the Imagine conference in Ottawa (actually Gatineau Quebec). The conference was alright but connecting with Jordan and Pernell along with a bunch of crazy Free Methodist church planters was by far the highlight. I was deeply challenged by their depth of knowledge, their experience and their creativity. Although the weekend presented some unexpected challenges, I was affirmed over and over again that I am called to be a church planter and I am excited about building/developing a new church community here in Hamilton! I don't have bunch time, but in the coming days I will go deeper in sharing about my personal paradigm shift that began almost a year ago now and was further challenged this weekend.

Peace,

Jason

1 comment:

Steve said...

Good to meet you - hope all goes well in Hamilton for you guys.