Monday, September 24, 2007

The Baby is finally here!

Hey everyone the last week and a half has been the most amazing week of my life thus far! Watching Gods creation come into the world although scrary at times (a lot more blood then I thought) is absolutely amazing.

The hospital stay taught Kristen and I patience and we were lucky enough to return home on Saturday afternoon! Bringing the baby home has had its challenges, such as very little sleep it has been amazing to see this little life get accustomed to the world around him!

A special thank you to our friends and family for their prayer and support and to the Freeway for providing us with meals while we figure out life with our new family member.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful little guy!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so unbelievably cute and perfect!!! Congratualations again. Thinking and praying for you as you continue to adjust with Jackson in your lives.

Melissa

Jaci said...

Such a cutie...

I talked to Linda on Sunday about visiting you guys this week. I would love to come say but I started to get sick yesterday - I can feel it coming so I don't want to visit until I know I won't get anyone else sick! I am thinking of you all though and look forward to seeing your new family!