Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Beach

2 days on 2 different beaches + No sun screen = one serious burn.... So I am a bit of a lobster right now and when I say a little bit I mean a lot. As I am typing my back feels like it is going to peel right off. Ouch I just moved. Turns out I learned the age old lesson again "Every decision has its consequences." The past months have been filled with decisions and I pray I am making the right ones as opposed to the ones that are going to get me burned!

Peace

2 comments:

Rich said...

Nicely put. Good to see you on Saturday, hope the wife is doing well.

Seriously dude, sunscreen is out of the testing phase. It works...

Martin said...

Dude I have the most retarded burn... i did like a swipe across my back on my tattoo and i have like a hand print wipe of where I dragged my hand across and then burn all the way around... it looks hilariously retarded... later dude!