Friday, April 18, 2008

My beautiful son

The onset of gorgeous weather has brought with it opportunities to share some new and exciting adventures with my handsome son Jackson. This past week Kristen, Jackson and I took a quick trip into Buffalo to buy some summer clothes, and some new baby clothes for Jackson who seems to be growing at an exponential rate! It was Jackson first trip out of the country and although he never said anything (he can't talk yet lol) I know he had a great time! We shopped at Steve and Barry's and were blown away by the prices, everything in the store was 8.98, running shoes, jackets, t-shirts, pants....all 8.98 simply amazing.

Our adventurous week continued with a hike along the water in Oakville. It was great for me to spend some time just Jackson and I while we waited for Kristen to finish tutoring. I am looking forward to the years to come when Jackson and I can play catch or football on the beach.

Anyways, I thought I might share some thoughts as it has been about a month since I last signed in!


Hope all is well with everyone in Cyber land.

Peace!

Jason

No comments: