Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thanksgiving

What I'm thankful for -
  • The arrival of my handsome son Jackson Thomas.
  • My beautiful wife
  • Great friends and mentors and strong Christian community
  • A God who loves me even though I am a big screw up sometimes (most of the times)
  • I am thankful that God has blessed me with enough that I can sacrifice for others.
  • Most of all I am thankful for life and its twists and turns.

What I could live with out -
  • Politics (not in the government sense of the word, although that can be annoying) but rather human politics and interesting personalities.
  • Crying, I love my baby but I could certainly do without the exercising of his lungs.
  • Other than that I'm loving where God has placed me.
All in all life is good and I have a lot to be thankful for! Thank you for reading my thoughts and commenting. My God bless you to bless others this thanksgiving!

PEACE!

No comments: